HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
This year could be a year of jockeying for dominance. The year 2022 began with three tigers in the Bazi chart; all full of Yang elements. The original flying stars sigil, the ideal order of the universe, goes home to its original lo-shu square sectors this year. This could mean the year could be the best of times and the worst of times, which is needed to restore balance.
The last time the original lo-shu sectors lined up was 2013 in the year of the Water-Snake. That year the Boston Marathon bombing occurred, Edward Snowden scandal, social media, and selfies became a thing with many high profile people getting involved, gay marriage divided the country, and the Trayvon Martin killing occurred with Zimmerman found not guilty causing many to erupt into violence before and after the verdict. The year 2013, as a water year, brought horrendous weather in the form of hurricanes and tornados. Wildfire also blazed during the summer.
Typically, Water Tiger years also bring natural disasters. The coupling of this year’s high water and wood could signify more disasters associated with wind and water. We may see tornados, hurricanes, flooding, tsunamis, mudslides, and excessive winds. Water energy is highly intuitional and psychic. This year, listen to your inner voice and your gut. Pay attention to all premonitions. You are probably gauging it right.
The water element is considered wealth. There are many chances to make money this year. Take calculated risks but do your homework on any investment. The alchemy of money is created by the mind.
The Yang Tiger is masculine energy. The tiger is a solitary creature. Since three tigers are in the Paht Chee, we may see a struggle for power in threes. Masculine ego overload. This aspect may affect three countries, three people, such as affairs in marriage, corporations, etc. Gratefully, being water energy, it may be more mental than physical—mind games, threats, and posturing, but the aspects are still there for power struggles.
The last Water Tiger was in the 1960s and the cold war era. A lot of mind games were played. In 1960, John F Kennedy was elected president. OPEC was formed. The Vietnam war begin with American troops sent overseas. And interestingly enough, Lucille Ball divorced Desi Arnez. Was it possibly jockeying for a position of power?
Tiger is associated with the element of Wood with hidden resources of Fire and Earth. This year the pillars have an abundance of water and wood with very little metal and fire. The day pillar is Yang Earth Rat.
The Chinese New Year officially begins the first day of spring and arrives this year on February 1, 2022. However, the transition to the day of spring actually began at the winter solstice around December 21st-December 23rd. The Tiger is building.
Between now and February 4 begin to clear out the old energy and set your new year goals in manifestation.
- Start cleaning and de-cluttering your home and life. Organize.
- Get rid of all old clothing and old and ends in the home that no longer fit your lifestyle or desire for that lifestyle. If the towels in your cabinet are stale from only using the top one….wash them. Stale clothing and towels attract order and energy of the past years. If washing doesn’t freshen your clothes, it is time to pitch them. Start over. (I used to donate them but no longer do so because that degrades the one who gets them. However, you can give them to animal shelters for rags or bedding.)
- Get rid of all outdated items in the home. Food, medication, toiletries, etc. These items take up space and collect dust if not used. Toiletries lose their scent. Freeing up space allows chi to flow freely.
- Buy new doormats for your front door. Put the words OH AH HUM on the back in black marker. It helps bring new clear energy into the home.
- Throw away your old hairbrush and toothbrush. Start the new year with a clean clear head. These items used each day collect mega energy and need to be replaced often for health reasons.
- Wipe your computer clean of all programs and outdated emails that no longer serve your purpose. This not only frees up computer space but frees up brain space. You don’t need the past lurking in your computer and subconscious mind. If you are worried about a program, back it up on an external hard drive.
For more information on what to do to begin the new year get your copy today of Ask your Animals and They Shall Teach You by Mary Shurtleff. Available at www.maryshurtleff.com